Special guest host, Dr. Amir Barzin, Chief Resident Physician at UNC Family Medicine, will join Cristy to talk with Dr. James Finch, Past President of the North Carolina Society of Addiction Medicine, about Marijuana Use & Abuse.
Please tune in! This show will air:
• Saturday, August 16th at 9am
• Sunday, August 17th at 9am and 5pm
• Monday, August 18th at 6pm and 10pm
WBNE 103.7 FM
• Saturday, August 16th at 3pm
KKAG Retro Radio 88.7FM
• Sunday, August 17th at 7am
Listen to the Show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-10:30) adults with disabilities, exercise & obesity, alcohol & energy drinks, back pain & treatment
- Conversations with Dr. James Finch about Marijuana Use & Addiction (min 10:30-30:30)
- House Calls (min 30:30-40) osteoporosis medication, volvulus, Facebook & professional/social relationships, neck pain
- Research that Matters
- House Calls