This weekend on YOUR HEALTH® Adam & Cristy will be joined by Carol Levine, Director of the Families and Healthcare Projects at the United Hospital Fund, about Family Caregiving & Living in the Land of Limbo.
Please tune in! This show will air:
• Saturday, September 6th at 9am
• Sunday, September 7th at 9am and 5pm
• Monday, September 8th at 6pm and 10pm
WBNE 103.7 FM
• Saturday, September 6th at 3pm
KKAG Retro Radio 88.7FM
• Sunday, September 7th at 7am
Listen to the Show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-10:00) spine surgery & anxiety, sodium intake, bright lights, attitude towards sleep & performance
- Conversations with Carol Levine about Family Caregiving and Living in the Land of Limbo (min 10:00-32:30)
- House Calls (min 32:30-40) head trauma & sleeping patterns, weight loss & medications, PTSD, chigger bites
- Research that Matters
- House Calls