This weekend on YOUR HEALTH® Adam & Cristy will be joined by Dr. Jason Long, Assistant Professor of Surgery in UNC’s Division of Cardiothoracic Surgery, to talk about Heart and Lung Surgery: Past, Present, and Future.
Please tune in! This show will air:
• Saturday, September 27th at 9am
• Sunday, September 28th at 9am and 5pm
• Monday, September 29th at 6pm and 10pm
WBNE 103.7 FM
• Saturday, September 27th at 3pm
KKAG Retro Radio 88.7FM
• Sunday, September 28th at 7am
Listen to the Show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-10:30) Insulin & Insulin Injections, Childhood Vaccinations, Quitting Smoking with Medications, The Sext Talk with Kids
- Conversations with Dr. Jason Long about Heart and Lung Surgery: Past, Present, and Future (min 10:30-30:00)
- House Calls (min 30:00-40) Just Diagnosed With Diabetes, Proof of Vaccinations, Splinter in the Foot, Itchy Skin on Ring Finger
- Research that Matters
- House Calls