This weekend on YOUR HEALTH® Adam & Cristy will be joined by Dr. Hope White (left), Data Consultant, and Sherry Lehman (right), HIV Consultant for North Carolina Healthy Schools to talk about Healthy Youth and Risky Behavior.
Please tune in! This show will air:
• Saturday, October 25th at 9am
• Sunday, October 26th at 9am and 5pm
• Monday, October 27th at 6pm and 10pm
WBNE 103.7 FM
• Saturday, October 25th at 3pm
KKAG Retro Radio 88.7FM
• Sunday, October 26th at 7am
Listen to the Show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-9:30) Living Longer, Hepatitis C, Which Jobs May be Worse for your Heart, Eating Organic Food
- Conversations with Dr. Hope White and Sherry Lehman about Healthy Youth and Risky Behavior (min 9:30-30:30)
- House Calls (min 30:30-40) Trouble with Depression, Ankle Sprains, Diabetic Shoes, Medicinal Marijuana
- Research that Matters
- Conversations with Dr. Hope White and Sherry Lehman
- House Calls