Special guest host, Dr. Caroline Roberts, one of UNC Family Medicine’s Resident Physicians, will join Adam this weekend on YOUR HEALTH® to talk to Dr. Joseph Antos, Wilson Taylor Scholar and Healthcare and Retirement Policy at American Enterprise Institute about Healthcare Reform after the Affordable Care Act.
Please tune in! This show will air:
• Saturday, November 1st at 9am
• Sunday, November 2nd at 9am and 5pm
• Monday, November 3rd at 6pm and 10pm
WBNE 103.7 FM
• Saturday, November 1st at 3pm
KKAG Retro Radio 88.7FM
• Sunday, November 2nd at 7am
Links of Interest:
Listen to the show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-10:00) Training Brain to want Fruit, Colonoscopy Frequency, Light Therapy to treat pre-cancerous Skin Legions, Aspirin as a Blood Thinner
- Conversations with Dr. Joseph Antos about Healthcare Reform after the Affordable Care Act (min 10:00-29:00)
- House Calls (min 29:00-40) Dry Itchy Spots, Borderline High Blood Pressure, Dementia and Driving, Pain in Heels and Elbows
- Research that Matters
- House Calls