This weekend on YOUR HEALTH® Adam & Cristy will be joined by Dr. Sid Smith, Professor of Medicine and Director of the Center for Cardiovascular Science and Medicine at UNC Chapel Hill, as well as Past President of the American Heart Association to talk about about 2014: The Cholesterol Odyssey.
Please tune in! This show will air:
• Saturday, November 22nd at 9am
• Sunday, November 23rd at 9am and 5pm
• Monday, November 24th at 6pm and 10pm
WBNE 103.7 FM
• Saturday, November 22nd at 3pm
KKAG Retro Radio 88.7FM
• Sunday, November 23rd at 7am
Listen to the Show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-10:30) Aspirin and Prevention for Cancer, Young Troops and Sexual Health Problems, Video Games for Children, Coupons for the Farmer’s Market
- Conversations with Dr. Sid Smith about 2014: The Cholesterol Odyssey (min 10:30-32:30)
- House Calls (min 32:30-40) Old Age and Sleeping Pills, Hepatitis C, Pacemakers and Blockages
- Research that Matters
- Conversations with Dr. Sid Smith
- House Calls