This weekend on YOUR HEALTH® Adam Goldstein and guest co-host Dr. Jessica Hart from UNC Family Medicine will be joined by Dr. Eric Perakslis, Executive Director of the Center for Biomedical Informatics at Harvard Medical School, as well as the former Chief Information Officer (CIO) and Chief Scientist at the U.S. Food and Drug Administration about Cybersecurity in Health Care – What We Should Know.
Please tune in! This show will air:
• Saturday, December 13th at 9am
• Sunday, December 14th at 9am and 5pm
• Monday, December 15th at 6pm and 10pm
WBNE 103.7 FM
• Saturday, December 13th at 3pm
KKAG Retro Radio 88.7FM
• Sunday, December 14th at 7am
Listen to the show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-8:00) Sleep and Sick Days, Men and Domestic Violence, Nursing Home Care, Teen Drug Use
- Conversations with Dr. Eric Perakslis about Cybersecurity in Health Care – What We Should Know (min 8:00-31:00)
- House Calls (min 31:00-40) Metastatic Colon Cancer, Losing Weight and Diabetes, Lower Back Pain, War Veteran having PTSD