This weekend on YOUR HEALTH® Adam & Cristy will be talking with Dr. Jennifer Leaning, Professor of the Practice of Health and Human Rights and Director of the Center of Health and Human Rights at Harvard University, about Natural Disasters, Armed Conflicts, & Your Health.
Please tune in! This show will re-air:
• Saturday, January 17th at 9am
• Sunday, January 18th at 9am and 5pm
• Monday, January 19th at 6pm and 10pm
WBNE 103.7 FM
• Saturday, January 17th at 3pm
KKAG Retro Radio 88.7FM
• Sunday, January 18th at 7am
Links of Interest:
- Public Health Response to a Changing Climate-CDC
- Office of Public Health Preparedness and Response-CDC
- National Hazards Center- University of Colorado at Boulder
Listen to the Show!
Listen to Behind the Scenes!
- Research that Matters (min 0-9) weightlifting & diabetes, dance & urinary incontinence, bright lights & moods, depression & steroid use
- Conversations with Dr. Jennifer Leaning about Natural Disasters, Armed Conflict, and Your Health (min 9-32)
- House Calls (min 32-40) RSV virus, diet & gout, high blood pressure, bacterial vaginosis