This weekend on YOUR HEALTH® Adam & Cristy will be talking with Dr. Betsy Crais Professor at UNC’s Division of Speech and Hearing Sciences about Speech & Language Development: From Children to Adults.
Please tune in! This show will air:
• Saturday, January 31st at 9am
• Sunday, February 1st at 9am and 5pm
• Monday, February 2nd at 6pm and 10pm
WBNE 103.7 FM
• Saturday, January 31st at 3pm
KKAG Retro Radio 88.7FM
• Sunday, February 1st at 7am
Listen to the Show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-9:00) Discussions about End of Life Care Between Doctors and Patients, Penicillin Allergy, Constant Pain, New Treatments for ALS
- Conversations with Dr. Betsy Crais about Speech & Language Development: From Children to Adults (min 9:00-31:00)
- House Calls (min 31:00-40) Doctor’s Questions, Feet Pain, Chronic Cough, Pain in Shoulder
- Research that Matters
- Conversations with Dr. Betsy Crais
- House Calls