This weekend on YOUR HEALTH® Adam & Cristy will be talking with DeAnne Seekins, Director of the Durham VA Medical Center, about Quality Medical Care for Our Veterans.
Please tune in! This show will air:
• Saturday, February 21st at 9am
• Sunday, February 22nd at 9am and 5pm
• Monday, February 23rd at 6pm and 10pm
WBNE 103.7 FM
• Saturday, February 21st at 3pm
KKAG Retro Radio 88.7FM
• Sunday, February 22nd at 7am
Listen to the show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-11:30) Advanced paternal age, Ibuprofen as good as Morphine, Kid’s exposure to unneeded x-rays, Text messages and medications
- Conversations with DeAnne Seekins about Quality Medical Care for Our Veterans (min 11:30-32:00)
- House Calls (min 32:00-40:58) Uncertainty of seeking a specialist, Quitting smoking a lung cancer screening, Xanax and Alzheimer’s Disease, Leg twitching
- Research that Matters
- Conversations with DeAnne Seekins
- House Calls