This weekend on YOUR HEALTH® Adam & Cristy will be talking with Dr. Heidi Roth, Associate Professor and Sleep Specialist at UNC’s Department of Neurology about Sleeping Too Much or Too Little: Answers on YOUR HEALTH.
Please tune in! This show will air:
• Saturday, February 28th at 9am
• Sunday, March 1st at 9am and 5pm
• Monday, March 2nd at 6pm and 10pm
WBNE 103.7 FM
• Saturday, February 28th at 3pm
KKAG Retro Radio 88.7FM
• Sunday, March 1st at 7am
Listen to the show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-10:30) Older adults and falling, People joining walking groups, Tweeting and its relation to health, Access for Medicaid patients with Obamacare
- Conversations with Dr. Heidi Roth about Sleeping Too Much or Too Little: Answers on YOUR HEALTH (min 10:30-34:00)
- House Calls (min 34:00-42:30) Early signs of Arthritis, High Fever with Vomiting, Subclinical Hyperthyroidism, Pain in Pelvis
- Research that Matters
- Conversations with Dr. Heidi Roth
- House Calls