This weekend on YOUR HEALTH® Adam & Cristy will be talking with Dr. Stefano Guandalini, Founder and Medical Director of The University of Chicago Celiac Disease Center about Celiac Disease:Then and Now.
Please tune in!
This show will air:
• Saturday, March 7th at 9am
• Sunday, March 8th at 9am and 5pm
• Monday, March 9th at 6pm and 10pm
WBNE 103.7 FM
• Saturday, March 7th at 3pm
KKAG Retro Radio 88.7FM
• Sunday, March 8th at 7am
Befriend The University of Chicago Celiac Disease Center on Facebook by clicking here.
Listen to the show!
- House Calls (min 33:00-40:00) Staph infections, Bladder infections in little girls, Benefits of trying depression/anxiety medications, Hematoma and exercise
- Conversations with Dr. Stefano Guandalini about Celiac Disease: Then and Now (min 11:15-33:00)
- Research that Matters (min 0-11:15) Device to pace your appetite, Relationship between work & family conflict and sleep, TV alcohol ads tied to problems with teen drinking, How old you feel and your health
- Research that Matters
- Conversations with Dr. Stefano Guandalini
- House Calls