This weekend on YOUR HEALTH® Adam & Cristy will be talking with Drs. Thomas Caranasos, John Vavalle and Michael Yeung, surgeons from UNC’s TAVR Program about The Aorta and Its Valves.
Please tune in! The show will air:
• Saturday, April 4 at 9 a.m.
• Sunday, April 5 at 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
• Monday, April 6 at 6 p.m. and 10 p.m.
WBNE 103.7 FM
• Saturday, April 4 at 3 p.m.
KKAG Retro Radio 88.7 FM
• Sunday, April 5 at 7 a.m
Listen to the Show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-10:30) Screening men with erectile dysfunction for heart disease, Employees angry over after work texts and emails, Risk of suicide for young people based on where they live, Praise creating kids with Narcissism.
- Conversations with surgeons from UNC’s TAVR program about The Aorta and Its Valves (min 10:30-31:30)
- House Calls (min 31:30-40:00) Coping with suicide in family, Exercising too much, Clinical Trials, Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Research that Matters
- Screening Men with Erectile Dysfunction for Heart Disease
- Employees angry over after hour texts and emails
- Risk of suicide for young people based on where they live
- Praise creating kids with narcissism
- Conversations with physicians from UNC TAVR Program
- UNC TAVR Program
- The UNC TAVR Program successfully performs its first patient procedure
- What is TAVR? From American Heart Association
- House Calls