This weekend on YOUR HEALTH® Adam & Cristy will be talking with Dr. Spencer Dorn, Vice Chief of Gastroenterology at UNC’s Center for Functional GI & Motility Disorders about Constipation: Causes, Prevention & Treatment.
Please tune in! The show will air:
• Saturday, April 11th at 9 a.m.
• Sunday, April 12th at 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
• Monday, April 13th at 6 p.m. and 10 p.m.
WBNE 103.7 FM
• Saturday, April 11th at 3 p.m.
KKAG Retro Radio 88.7 FM
• Sunday, April 12th at 7 a.m
Listen to the Show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-11:00) Link between parent’s depression and toddler’s in trouble, Being weighed daily helping to lose weight, Websites selling genetic cancer tests, Electronic cigarette advertisements
- Conversations with Dr. Spencer Dorn about Constipation: Causes, Prevention & Treatment (min 11:00-33:00)
- House Calls (min 33:00-40:00) Improved diet helping diabetes, Frightening MRI, Difference in costs at academic institutions vs. non-academic institutions, Vestibular Migraines
- Research that Matters
- Link between parent’s depression and toddlers in trouble
- Weighing daily to lose weight
- Websites selling genetic cancer tests
- E-cigarette advertisements
- Conversations with Dr. Spencer Dorn
- House Calls