This weekend on YOUR HEALTH® Adam & Cristy will be talking with Dr. T. Colin Campbell, Professor Emeritus of Nutritional Biochemistry at Cornell University about Nutrition and Cancer.
Please tune in! The show will air:
• Saturday, April 18th at 9 a.m.
• Sunday, April 19th at 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
• Monday, April 20th at 6 p.m. and 10 p.m.
WBNE 103.7 FM
• Saturday, April 18th at 3 p.m.
KKAG Retro Radio 88.7 FM
• Sunday, April 19th at 7 a.m
Listen to the Show:
- Research that Matters(min 0-11:00) Opening up medical records to patients, Getting heart health checked if parents were smokers, College students changing perceptions of health issues, Stress test for your heart
- Conversations with Dr. T. Colin Campbell about Nutrition and Cancer (min 11:00-33:00)
- House Calls(min 33:00-40:00) Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Anal Fissures, Potential Heart Blockage, Hypoglycemia
Research that Matters
- Opening up medical records to patient
- Exposure to parental smoking in children
- College students changing attitudes of sexual assault
- Stress test for your heart
Conversations with Dr. T. Collin Campbell
- Forks Over Knives
- The China Study
- PlantPure Nation
- The Low-Carb Fraud
- The Campbell Plan
- The China Study Cookbook
- Nutritious Studies (CME credits for physicians)