This weekend on YOUR HEALTH® Adam & Cristy will be talking with Drs. Bradley Vaughn and Hae Won Shin, at UNC’s Department of Neurology about Seizures and Epilepsy.
Please tune in! The show will air:
• Saturday, April 25th at 9 a.m.
• Sunday, April 26th at 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
• Monday, April 27th at 6 p.m. and 10 p.m.
WBNE 103.7 FM
• Saturday, April 25th at 3 p.m.
KKAG Retro Radio 88.7 FM
• Sunday, April26th at 7 a.m.
Listen to the show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-10:30) Age-linked memory loss, Relationship between sleep and sex, Friends and your health, Unneeded tests in the ER
- Conversations with Drs. Bradley Vaughn and Hae Won Shin about Seizures and Epilepsy (min 10:30-32)
- House Calls (min 32:00-40:00) Hand tremors, Unknown causes of UTIs and antibiotics, Using probiotics with antibiotics
Research that Matters
- Age-Linked Memory Loss
- Relationship Between Sleep and Sex
- Friends and Your Health
- Unneeded Test in the ER
Conversations with Drs. Bradley Vaughn and Hae Won Shin
- Epilepsies and Seizures: Hope Through Research, NINDS
- Seizures, from MedlinePlus
- Epilepsy, from MedlinePlus