Please tune in! The show will air:
• Saturday, May 2nd at 9 a.m.
• Sunday, May 3rd at 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
• Monday, May 4th at 6 p.m. and 10 p.m.
WBNE 103.7 FM
• Saturday, May 2nd at 3 p.m.
KKAG Retro Radio 88.7 FM
• Sunday, May 3rd at 7 a.m.
Listen to the show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-09:45) Loneliness and length of life, Exercise as we age, Brain power peaking at different ages, Over treating low risk Atrial Fibrillation
- Conversations with Dr. Rachel Freedman about Talking to Patients About Cancer (min 09:45-29:30)
- House Calls (min 29:30-38:21) Stressed in college, Burning sensation in fingers, Kudos from a viewer, Financial costs of going to the doctor
Research that Matters
- Loneliness and length of life
- Exercise as we age
- Brain power peaking at different ages
- Blood thinners and atrial fibrillation
Conversations with Dr. Rachel Freedman
- Dr. Freedman’s recent article on breast cancer patients’ knowledge
- Dr. Freedman’s page at the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Susan G. Komen list of questions to ask your doctor about breast cancer
- American Cancer Society’s list of questions to ask your doctor about breast cancer
- College and depression: information for parents and families
- Numbness or tingling in fingers
- Financial assistance with healthcare for those without insurance