This weekend on YOUR HEALTH® Adam and Cristy will be talking with Vivian Connell about Adversity, Inspiration, and Hope.
Please tune in! The show will air:
•Saturday, May 23rd at 9 a.m.
• Sunday, May 24th at 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
• Monday, May 25th at 6 p.m. and 10 p.m.
WBNE 103.7 FM
• Saturday, May 23rd at 3 p.m.
KKAG Retro Radio 88.7 FM
• Sunday, May 24th at 7 a.m.
Listen to the show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-10:42) Aspirin and the prevention of cancer, impact of exercise on fatty liver cells, impact of migraines and its toll on families, genetics of mosquitoes
- Conversations with Vivian Connell teacher, lawyer and advocate about adversity, inspiration and hope (min 10:32-33:40)
- House Calls (min 33:40-40:00) Weight loss and high blood pressure, Rapid weight loss, Consulting with your doctor
Abstract of article