Please tune in! The show will air:
• Saturday, May 30th at 9 a.m.
• Sunday, May 31st at 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
• Monday, June 1st at 6 p.m. and 10 p.m.
WBNE 103.7 FM
• Saturday, May 30th at 3 p.m.
KKAG Retro Radio 88.7 FM
• Sunday, May 31st at 7 a.m.
Listen to the show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-10:05) Health disparities in the LGBT population, Sleep and pain, Benefits of HPV vaccine, Sugary soda
- Conversations with Dr. Nicole Lurie (min 10:05-30:28)
- House Calls (min 30:28-38:54) Microhemorrhages, Disinterest in sex, Increased blood pressure with little stress, Lymphodema
- Research that Matters
- Health disparities in the LGBT population and health care providers
- Sleep and pain
- HPV vaccine benefits
- Sugary soda and beverages
- Conversations with Dr. Nicole Lurie
- House Calls