This weekend on YOUR HEALTH® Adam and Cristy will be talking with Dr. Kathryn Hughes, surgeon, blogger, and leader about Avoiding Harm in Healthcare.
Please tune in!
The show will air: WCHL 97.9FM
• Saturday, June 6th at 9 a.m.
• Sunday, June 7th at 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
• Monday, June 8th at 6 p.m. and 10 p.m.
WBNE 103.7 FM
• Saturday, June 6th at 3 p.m.
KKAG Retro Radio 88.7 FM
• Sunday, June 7th at 7 a.m.
Listen to the show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-10:05) Health literacy and heart failure survival, risk of medical scans, don’t let kids sleep in their car seats, and screening for ovarian cancer.
- Conversations with Dr. Katherine Hughes (min 10:05-30:28)
- House Calls (min 30:28-38:54) Requirements for handicap parking permits, UNC Family Medicine renovation, and benefits of having an ambulatory blood pressure monitor.
Abstract of article
News about the study
Infant Sleep Safety [web site]
Dr. Hughes’ blog, Behind the Mask
Dr. Hughes on Twitter: @DrKathyHughes
UNC Family Medicine renovation
Benefits of having an ambulatory blood pressure monitor
UNC Family Medicine Renovation Plans