This weekend on YOUR HEALTH® Adam and Cristy will be talking with Dr. Jeremy Kahn, Professor of Critical Care, Medicine and Health Policy in the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, about Virtual Visits: The Good, Bad, and Ugly.
Please tune in!
The show will air:
• Saturday, June 13th at 9 a.m.
• Sunday, June 14th at 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
• Monday, June 15th at 6 p.m. and 10 p.m.
WBNE 103.7 FM
• Saturday, June 13th at 3 p.m.
KKAG Retro Radio 88.7 FM
• Sunday, June 12th at 7 a.m.
Listen to the show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-10:05) Father’s influence on teen drinking, surgery and lifestyle changes for diabetics, suicide rates and black children, calories and highly processed foods.
- Conversations with Dr. Jeremy Kahn (min 10:05-30:28)
- House Calls (min 30:28-38:54) Slightly high blood pressure and medication, benefits of an annual physical, fatty liver disease and ascites, Ganglion cyst on the rotator cuff tendon