• Saturday, July 4th at 9 a.m.
• Sunday, July 5th at 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
• Monday, July 6th at 6 p.m. and 10 p.m.
• Saturday, July 4th at 3 p.m.
• Sunday, July 5th at 7 a.m.
Listen to the show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-10:58) Reducing college rapes; Heartburn medications and heart disease risk; Gun violence and kid’s mental health; Eating the placenta
- Conversations with Dr. Marco Iacoboni (min 10:58-31:00)
- House Calls (min 31:00-41:54) Diabetes and worsening of kidneys; DHEA supplement use; Alcoholism medications; Hemorrhoids and colonoscopies
Free full text of article
Dr. Iacoboni’s lab at UCLA
Blood pressure and supplement use
Alcoholism: support from Alcoholics Anonymous