• Saturday, August 1st at 9 a.m.
• Sunday, August 2nd at 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
• Monday, August 3rd at 6 p.m. and 10 p.m.
• Saturday, August 1st at 3 p.m.
• Sunday, August 2nd at 7 a.m.
- Research that Matters (min 0-8:05) Can too much sitting make you anxious, White men more likely to get best treatment for atrial fibrillation, Smaller hippocampus linked to major depression, Doctors treat patients while sick.
- Conversations with Dr. David Ansell (min 8:05-29:47)
- House Calls (min 29:48-39:54) Lamisil and toenail fungus, Changing foot deformities and running shoes, When to see the doctor for shoulder pain, Breast cancer in men.
Abstract of article