• Saturday, August 15th at 9 a.m.
• Sunday, August 16th at 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
• Monday, August 17th at 6 p.m. and 10 p.m.
• Saturday, August 15th at 3 p.m.
• Sunday, August 16th at 7 a.m.
- Research that Matters (min 0-10:43) Additional radiation to lymph nodes may decrease breast cancer recurrence; NSAIDs, high blood pressure and kidney disease; Chemotherapy and end-of-life quality; Overestimating the speed of clot-busting drugs.
- Conversations with Steve Burriss (min 10:43-31:33)
- House Calls (min 31:33-40:11) What to do with a summer cold; Genetics and recurrence of basal cell carcinoma; Knee pain, NSAIDs and physical therapy; Vacation and illness.
Research that Matters
Abstract of article: