• Saturday, September 5th at 9 a.m.
• Sunday, September 6th at 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
• Monday, September 7th at 6 p.m. and 10 p.m.
• Saturday, September 5th at 3 p.m.
• Sunday, September 6th at 7 a.m.
- Research that Matters (min 0-10:30) Statins can cause bone fractures to not heal as well; Testosterone creams did not effect either atherosclerosis risk or low testosterone symptoms; Pain relief after knee replacements in rheumatoid vs. osteoarthritis; More chickenpox vaccines, more shingles in young adults.
- Conversations with Dr. Thomas Lee (min 10:30-32:03)
- House Calls (min 32:04-40:03) Keeping kids healthy at college; Alternatives to counting steps; Malaria risk and donating blood.
Research that Matters
Influence of statins on biological characteristics of stem cells