This weekend on YOUR HEALTH® Cristy and guest co-hosts Dr. Bob Gwyther and Dr. Catherine Coe will be talking with Dr. Mike Pignone, Chief of General Internal Medicine at UNC Health Care about Prevention: Doing What Counts.
• Saturday, October 3rd at 9 a.m.
• Sunday, October 4th at 9 a.m., 5 p.m. and 7 p.m.
• Monday, October 5th at 6 p.m. and 10 p.m.
WBNE 103.7 FM
• Saturday, October 3rd at 3 p.m.
KKAG Retro Radio 88.7 FM
• Sunday, October 4th at 7 a.m.
Listen to the show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-10:19) How effective are messages at reducing athletic concussions, How soon can kids return to school after strep throat, Are gastric bypass surgeries effective in controlling diabetes, What images make kids want to smoke
- Conversations with Dr. Mike Pignone about preventive medicine. (min 10:19-32:02)
- House Calls (min 32:03-40:46) Antibiotics for asthma at urgent care, Flu shot at the doctor or at the pharmacy, Cramping and unpredictable menstrual period, What to do if blood sugar tests reveal prediabetes