This weekend on YOUR HEALTH® Cristy and guest co-hosts Dr. Bob Gwyther and Dr. Catherine Coe will be talking with Dr. Gillian SteelFisher, Research Scientist and Deputy Director of the Harvard Opinion Research Program about The Epidemic of Concern: Reactions to Ebola in the United States.
• Saturday, October 10th at 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
• Sunday, October 11th at 9 a.m., 5 p.m.
• Monday, October 12th at 6 p.m. and 10 p.m.
WBNE 103.7 FM
• Saturday, October 10th at 3 p.m.
KKAG Retro Radio 88.7 FM
• Sunday, October 11th at 7 a.m.
Listen to the show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-8:29) Smoking makes complications of diabetes worse; Kids should get flu shots every year starting at 6 months of age; Kids get whooping cough most often from their siblings; Adults over 70 should check mental acuity frequently.
- Conversations with Dr. Gillian SteelFisher (min 8:30 -33:09)
- House Calls (min 33:10-43:32) What is costochondritis?; Does it hurt to get a tetanus booster earlier than scheduled?; How does yogurt help treat diarrhea?; Bunions or gout?; What to do with extra opioid pain medications.