This weekend on YOUR HEALTH® Cristy and guest co-hosts Dr. Bob Gwyther and Dr. Catherine Coe will be talking with Dr. Michelle Mello, Professor of Law and of Health Research and Policy at Stanford University about The Changing Laws of Vaccines.
• Saturday, October 17th at 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
• Sunday, October 18th at 9 a.m., 5 p.m.
• Monday, October 19th at 6 p.m. and 10 p.m.
WBNE 103.7 FM
• Saturday, October 17th at 3 p.m.
KKAG Retro Radio 88.7 FM
• Sunday, October 18th at 7 a.m.
Listen to the show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-9:01) How many kids are at risk for measles; Epi-pen misuse can cause harm to injector and injectee; Cancer patients who talk with their doctors about life expectancy have more realistic expectations and better outlook than those who didn’t; High school football players experience adverse brain effects even without diagnosed concussions.
- Conversations with Michelle Mello (min 9:02 -31:38)
- House Calls (min 31:39-39:50) What to do for a copperhead snake bite; Where to get CPR/AED training; Frequent heartburn after taking naproxen, should I see a doctor?; Stomach pain, nausea, rash and anemia, what could it be?
News about the study