This weekend on YOUR HEALTH® Adam & Cristy will be talking with Dr. Christopher Robertson, Associate Professor at the University of Arizona’s Rogers School of Law about Prescription Drug Ads, the FDA and Informing Your Health.
• Saturday, October 24th at 9 a.m.
• Sunday, October 25th at 9 a.m., 5 p.m.
• Monday, October 26th at 6 p.m. and 10 p.m.
WBNE 103.7 FM
• Saturday, October 24th at 3 p.m.
KKAG Retro Radio 88.7 FM
• Sunday, October 25th at 7 a.m.
Listen to the show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-9:52) Smoking and alcohol use can alter epigenetic expressions; Lots of undiagnosed depression in the workplace; People with relatives who have had colon cancer can benefit from earlier colonoscopies; Positive emotions promote heart healthy behaviors and heart health.
- Conversations with Dr. Christopher Robertson (min 9:53 -31:02)
- House Calls (min 31:03-39:55) Should I get allergy shots so I can get a cat?; Should I take my child to the doctor for a tick bite?; What should a 55-year-old man ask about on a wellness visit; Adam goes on a bike trip in Israel.