• Saturday, November 14th at 9 a.m.
• Sunday, November 15th at 9 a.m.
• Monday, November 16th at 6 p.m. and 10 p.m.
WBNE 103.7 FM
• Saturday, November 14th at 3 p.m.
KKAG Retro Radio 88.7 FM
• Sunday, November 15th at 7 a.m.
Listen to the show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-10:04) Online psychotherapy; Surgery vs. clot-busters in treating strokes; Sweetened beverages increase heart failure risk in men; How many people have health apps?
- Conversations with Dr. Daniel Durand (min 10:05 -32:32)
- House Calls (min 32:31-39:26) What could my chest pain be?; Talking about end of life care; Hitting your head when falling off a bike.
- Research that Matters
- Conversations with Daniel Durand
- House Calls