This weekend on YOUR HEALTH® Adam & Cristy will be talking with Dr. VJ Periyakoil, Clinical Associate Professor of Medicine at Stanford University about Veterans and Palliative Care.
Please tune in! The show will air:
• Saturday, December 5th at 9 a.m.
• Sunday, December 6th at 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
• Monday, December 7th at 6 p.m. and 10 p.m.
WBNE 103.7 FM
• Saturday, December 5th at 3 p.m.
KKAG Retro Radio 88.7 FM
• Sunday, December 6th at 7 a.m.
Listen to the show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-10:23) Genetic link to noise induced hearing loss; Systems for diagnosing schizophrenia; Brain connections stronger in more physically fit older adults; Cognitive behavioral therapy more effective than light therapy for treating seasonal affective disorder.
- Conversations with Dr. VJ Periyakoil (min 10:24 -30:57)
- House Calls (min 30:58-39:54) How dangerous is home mold; Can a dog with a stomach bug get humans sick?; Back pain from a new desk job at work; How to avoid nagging exercise injuries when a little overweight.