This weekend on YOUR HEALTH® Adam & Cristy will be talking with Dr. Mark Graber, Senior Fellow for Health Care Quality and Outcomes at RTI International about Making the Right Call in Diagnosis.
Please tune in! The show will air:
• Saturday, December 19th at 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
• Sunday, December 20th at 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
• Monday, December 21st at 6 p.m. and 10 p.m.
WBNE 103.7 FM
• Saturday, December 19th at 3 p.m.
KKAG Retro Radio 88.7 FM
• Sunday, December 20th at 7 a.m.
Listen to the show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-09:56) Mandibular devices not as good as CPAP for sleep apnea, but better than nothing; Infections commonly cause emergency surgery patients to return to hospital; Mental health patients not screened as often for diabetes; Top tips for healthy holidays.
- Conversations with Dr. Mark Graber (min 09:57-30:27)
- House Calls (min 30:88-39:24) Preventing deep vein thrombosis while traveling, should family get tests for something genetic?; Preventing peri-rectal abscesses; Helping a relative with OCD agree to take medicine; Why can’t we take both long-term pain medication and anti-anxiety drugs?