This weekend on YOUR HEALTH® Adam and Cristy will be talking with Chris Collins, Director of the Office of Rural Health and Community Care about Rural Health Care.
• Saturday, December 26th at 9 a.m.
• Sunday, December 27th at 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
• Monday, December 28th at 6 p.m. and 10 p.m.
• Saturday, December 26th at 3 p.m.
• Sunday, December 27th at 7 a.m.
Listen to the show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-9:30) Age to get colonoscopies; Depression and spouse’s mood in cancer patients; Statins and cancer death; Sleep and beta amyloid
- Conversations with Chris Collins (min 9:30-31:43)
- House Calls (min 31:43-41:54) Diagnosing thyroid issues; Tickborne illnesses in North Carolina; Age to get pap smear; Effects of alcohol