This weekend on YOUR HEALTH® Adam and guest cohost Dr. Jessica Anderson will be talking with Dr. Tim Harlan, Director of the Goldring Institute for Culinary Medicine about Healthy Gourmet Eating.
• Saturday, February 20th at 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
• Sunday, February 21st at 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
• Monday, February 22nd at 6 p.m. and 10 p.m.
• Sunday, February 21st at 7 a.m.
- Research that Matters (min 0-09:27) Teen stress leads to high blood pressure later in life; Administering vaginal fluids to babies born by c-section may help infant microbiome; Higher blood pressure guidelines may lead to higher stroke risk for older adults; Antibiotic resistance may lead to more C. difficile infections.
- Conversations with Dr. Tim Harlan (min 09:27-31:06)
- House Calls (min 31:41-39:31) Should I take a cruise in the Caribbean if I’m pregnant; Scary side effects of Fosamax; Are medications an effective way to lose weight?; Are e-cigarettes an effective way to quit smoking?