This weekend on YOUR HEALTH® Adam & Cristy will be talking with Dr. Norman Wirzba and Rabbi Steven Sager, Professors at Duke Univeristy Divinity School about Hunger Health and Faith.
Please tune in! The show will air:
• Saturday, March 19th at 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
• Sunday, March 20th at 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
• Monday, March 21st at 6 p.m. and 10 p.m.
KKAG Retro Radio 88.7 FM
• Sunday, March 20th at 7 a.m.
Listen to the show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-09:40) Lower heart disease risk and death risk in patients with sense of purpose; Number of people with high cholesterol and low HDL decreases, but many still do have these; Sedentary people have higher BMI, lower heart fitness; Cartilage repair in long distance runners.
- Conversations with Dr. Norman Wirzba and Rabbi Steven Sager (min 09:41-30:07)
- House Calls (min 30:08-39:15) After multiple cancer diagnoses, should family get tests for something genetic?; When to make end-of-life decisions with Parkinson’s; Why some doctors may not treat multiple myeloma?; What is an anal fistula?