This weekend on YOUR HEALTH® Adam & Cristy will be talking with Dr. Bobby Park, Co-founder and Director of RelyMD about Avoiding the Emergency Room: The Role of Telemedicine.
Please tune in! The show will air:
• Saturday, March 26th at 9 a.m.
• Sunday, March 27th at 9 a.m.
• Monday, March 28th at 6 p.m. and 10 p.m.
KKAG Retro Radio 88.7 FM
• Sunday, March 27th at 7 a.m.
Listen to the show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-09:27) Obesity increases negative trauma surgery outcomes; Smokeless tobacco has higher marker of specific carcinogen than smoked tobacco; Men who exercise have lower prostate cancer risk; Children who get good breakfast had better academic outcomes.
- Conversations with Dr. Bobby Park (min 09:28 -31:01)
- House Calls (min 31:02-39:29) Unsatisfactory doctor’s appointments; Frequent Tums use and heartburn; Muscle tension headaches, migraines or both; When to stop anxiety and depression medication.