This weekend on YOUR HEALTH® Adam & Cristy will be talking with Dr. Ed Anselm, Medical Director at Health Republic Insurance of New Jersey and Professor of Medicine at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai about The Balance of Care and Coverage.
Please tune in! The show will air:
• Saturday, April 2nd at 9 a.m.
• Sunday, April 3rd at 9 a.m.
• Monday, April 4th at 6 p.m. and 10 p.m.
KKAG Retro Radio 88.7 FM
• Sunday, April 3rd at 7 a.m.
Listen to the show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-11:05) California raises the smoking age to 21; Ultra-processed foods are responsible for more than half of calories and 90% of added sugar in American diet; Could ADHD diagnosis be tied to how young kids are when they start school?; Many people who have prediabetes do not get diagnosis, appropriate counseling.
- Conversations with Dr. Ed Anselm (min 11:08 -32:08)
- House Calls (min 32:12-39:30) Can family doctors help out with a rash or do I need a dermatologist?; What steps should I take if I have a family history of cardiovascular problems; What are some good resources for information on asthma and inhalers?.
Research that Matters
California raises the smoking age to 21
Ultra-processed foods are responsible for more than half of calories and 90% of added sugar in the American diet
Could ADHD diagnosis be tied to how young kids are when they start school?
Many people who have prediabetes do not get diagnosis, appropriate counseling.
Conversations with Dr. Ed Anselm
What to do if you have an asthma attack?
Signs of an asthma attack
Triggers for asthma attacks
How to use an inhaler
CDC national asthma control program
National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Diseases