This weekend on YOUR HEALTH® Adam, Cristy & guest co-host Dr. Michael Baca-Atlas will be talking with Dr. Timothy Quill, Professor of Medicine, Psychiatry and Medical Humanities at University of Rochester Medical Center about Options at the End of Life.
Please tune in! The show will air:
• Saturday, April 9th at 9 a.m.
• Sunday, April 10th at 9 a.m.
• Monday, April 11th at 6 p.m. and 10 p.m.
KKAG Retro Radio 88.7 FM
• Sunday, April 10th at 7 a.m.
Listen to the show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-10:56) Gun restrictions lead to reduced gun death rates; NSAID pain relievers significantly increase heart attack risk; Interventions to reduce high-risk prescribing of NSAIDs led to decrease in emergency room admissions; Mandatory interlock laws decrease drunk driving deaths.
- Conversations with Dr. Timothy Quill (min 10:57 -30:11)
- House Calls (min 30:12-39:27) Is tanning in the sun safer than tanning in a bed and are there safe ways to tan?; Can my primary care doctor get me a dermatology referral?; If I haven’t lost weight on my own, do I really need to enroll in a program to lose it?; Weighing the risks of taking aspirin to prevent TIA and possibility of a bleed.