This weekend on YOUR HEALTH® Adam & guest co-host Dr. Linda Myerholtz will be talking with Dr. Suzanne Koven, Internist and Writer in Residence in the Division of General Internal Medicine at Massachusetts General Hospital about Time: The Doctor’s New Dilemma.
Please tune in! The show will air:
• Saturday, April 30th at 9 a.m.
• Sunday, May 1st at 9 a.m.
• Monday, May 2nd at 6 p.m. and 10 p.m.
KKAG Retro Radio 88.7 FM
• Sunday, May 1st at 7 a.m.
Listen to the show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-09:27) Consuming caffeine before conception could increase miscarriage risk; Rate of type 2 diabetes is increasing worldwide, especially in low-middle income countries; Depression related to cardiovascular risk in aging population; Many people do not know how Zika virus is spread despite public health information efforts.
- Conversations with Dr. Suzanne Koven (min 09:27 -31:33)
- House Calls (min 31:33-39:17) What are the best ways to quit smoking and what should I watch for in my health after I quit?; Is fear of flying a good reason to see a doctor? Can a doctor help?; How do I get my iron on a vegetarian diet?; After being bitten by a dog at the park, are there any infections or illnesses I should watch for?