This weekend on YOUR HEALTH® Adam & guest co-host Dr. Catherine Coe will be talking with Carol and Dr. Jimmie Haynes, about a story of courage, health and healing: The Story of a Heart Transplant.
Please tune in! The show will air:
• Saturday, May 21st at 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
• Sunday, May 22nd at 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
• Monday, May 23rd at 6 p.m. and 10 p.m.
KKAG Retro Radio 88.7 FM
• Sunday, May 22nd at 7 a.m.
Listen to the show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-09:44) Loneliness is a predictor for heart disease and stroke; Strength training decreases risk of all-cause death in older patients; Teens with depression are less likely to schedule follow-up appointments or take antidepressants – consider cognitive-behavior therapy; Metformin better at treating diabetes than sulfonylureas.
- Conversations with Carol and Dr. Jimmie Haynes (min 09:49 -32:35)
- House Calls (min 32:22-39:26) Should I take more action about my benign paroxysmal positional vertigo?; Are there ways to prevent kidney stones in the future?; If a family member recovering from opioid addiction needs orthopedic surgery, how can we balance the need to manage his pain with preventing relapse?