Please tune in! The show will air:
• Saturday, August 6, at 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
• Sunday, August 7, at 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
• Monday, August 8, at 6 and 10 p.m.
KKAG Retro Radio 88.7 FM
• Sunday, August 7, at 7 a.m.
Listen to the show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-10:13) Zika virus and timing conception during low mosquito activity; Diabetes prevention programs; ADHD medications and effect on risky behaviors; Toxins in electronic cigarette vapor.
- Conversations with Dr. Benjamin Sommers (min 10:36-31:35)
- House Calls (min 30:28-40:00) Stomach feels better after cutting back on pain medications; Doctor recommends bariatric surgery for weight loss; Diabetes medications and weight loss to control blood sugar.
- Research that Matters
- Conversations with Dr. Benjamin Sommers
- House Calls