This week on Your Health Radio, Adam and guest co-host Carol Ripley-Moffitt have an exciting conversation with Dr. Vivien Tsu, senior program officer at the Program for Appropriate Technology in Health. The theme of the conversation is the global fight against cervical cancer.
Please tune in! The show will air:
• Saturday, August 20, at 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
• Sunday, August 21, at 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
• Monday, August 22, at 6 and 10 p.m.
KKAG Retro Radio 88.7 FM
• Sunday, August 21, at 7 a.m.
Listen to the show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-9:55) Blood sugar slumps affect how lean men treat overweight men in the workplace; Virtual Dental Homes bring oral health services to the underserved; Energy drinks and their potential impact on the cardiovascular system; High calorie snacks and nutrition in the workplace.
- Conversations with Dr. Vivien Tsu (min 9:55-31:58)
- House Calls (min 31:58-40:00) Borderline pre-diabetic started regular exercise and lost 30 pounds but still has a high A1C; I’m trying to stop smoking and haven’t had a cigarette in 2 weeks. How do I stick with it?; How to stay healthy and boost your immune system when you spend a lot of time around children.
- Research that Matters
- Blood sugar slumps affect how lean men treat overweight men in the workplace
- Virtual Dental Homes bring oral health services to the underserved
- Energy drinks and their potential impact on the cardiovascular system
- High calorie snacks and nutrition in the workplace
- Conversations with Dr. Vivien Tsu
- House Calls
- Pre-diabetic started exercise but still has high A1C
- How to stick with quitting smoking
- When to take your child to the emergency room
- Staying healthy around children