This week on YOUR HEALTH® Adam and guest co-host Carol Ripley-Moffitt have an important conversation with Dr. Peter Rizzolo, author and retired professor of Family Medicine at UNC, and Natalie Ziemba, crisis response coordinator of the Orange County Rape Crisis Center. The theme of the conversation is Dr. Rizzolo’s new novel Judging Laura and the aftermath of sexual assault.
Please tune in! The show will air:
• Saturday, August 27, at 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
• Sunday, August 28, at 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
• Monday, August 29, at 6 and 10 p.m.
KKAG Retro Radio 88.7 FM
• Sunday, August 28, at 7 a.m.
Royalties from the sale of Judging Laura benefit RAINN, a nonprofit organization that supports survivors of sexual assault, educates the public about sexual violence and works to improve public policy.
Listen to the show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-10:04) Combination medications for ADHD; Associations between nuts, inflammatory biomarkers and heart disease; Breastfeeding and per-term infants; Nose bacteria produces antibiotic.
- Conversations with Dr. Peter Rizzolo and Natalie Ziemba (min 10:04-29:35)
- House Calls (min 29:35-40:00) Can good cholesterol (HDL) ever be too high?; How can I control my weight when I take medication that makes me gain weight?; How can I manage back pain when I have mild to moderate scoliosis?; High blood pressure during sleep.
- Research that Matters
- Conversations with Dr. Peter Rizzolo and Natalie Ziemba
- House Calls
- Can good cholesterol (HDL) ever be too high?
- How can I control my weight when I take medication that makes me gain weight?
- How can I manage back pain when I have mild to moderate scoliosis?
- High blood pressure during sleep