This weekend on YOUR HEALTH® Adam and Cristy will be talking with Dr. Amer Sweity, post-doctoral researcher at Ben-Gurion University of the Negev; Jack Platt, retired CPA; and Matan Afik, undergraduate student at the ARAVA Institute about environment, health and peace.
Please tune in! The show will air:
WCHL 97.9 FM
• Saturday, November 26, at 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
• Sunday, November 27, at 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
• Monday, November 28, at 6 p.m.
KKAG Retro Radio 88.3 FM
• Sunday, November 27, at 7 a.m.
Listen to the show!
- Conversations with Dr. Amer Sweity, Jack Platt and Matan Afik (min 0-30:58)
- House Calls (min 30:59-29:43) Patient and doctor expectations for ‘DNR’; Family doctors making house calls; Do I need a CT scan to check for pleurisy?
- Conversations with Dr. Amer Sweity, Jack Platt and Matan Afik
- House Calls