Please tune in! The show will air:
WCHL 97.9 FM
- Monday, December 26, at 6 p.m.
KKAG Retro Radio 88.3 FM
- Sunday, December 25, at 7 a.m.
Listen to the show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-9:18) Mental stress and heart disease in young women; Great recession of 2008 and possible link to weight gain in children; Is sitting in a traffic jam unhealthy because of pollution?; Does the time of day surgery is performed matter?
- Conversations with Dr. Eric Topol (min 9:18-30:35)
- House Calls (min 30:35-40:00) It takes days for the anesthesia to wear off after I have a procedure. How do I mitigate the effects?; My husband has food allergies. Do I need to take any precautions as I start giving my six-month-old new foods?; I wonder if I have seasonal affective disorder (SAD). What do I need to look for and how is this treated?; Smartphone case takes ECG for monitoring premature ventricular contractions (PVCs)
- Research that Matters
- Conversations with Dr. Eric Topol
- House Calls