This weekend on YOUR HEALTH®, Adam and Cristy welcome Stanton Glantz, Ph.D., professor at the University of California San Francisco School of Medicine and director of the UCSF Center for Tobacco Control Research and Education, who will share tales of deception that has resulted from industry supported research.
Please tune in! The show will air:
WCHL 97.9 FM
• Saturday, February 11, at 9 a.m.
• Sunday, February 12, at 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
• Monday, February 13, at 6 p.m.
KKAG Retro Radio 88.3 FM
• Sunday, February 12, at 7 a.m
Listen to the show!
- Research That Matters (min 0-9:41) Teens who smoke to lose weight; New options for colonoscopy prep; Doctors ordering too many diagnostic tests for low back pain; Wearable tattoo sends alcohol levels to your cell phone
- Conversations with Dr. Stanton Glantz (min 9:41-32:32)
- House Calls (min 32:32-40:00) What advice do you have for a pregnant woman with mild preeclampsia?; Suggestions for dealing with a three-year-old picky eater; Increased nosebleeds in cold weather; Causes of mild cough over several weeks
- Research that Matters
- Conversations with Dr. Stanton Glantz
- House Calls