Basically, finding out the best gaming memory is pretty much complicated, especially when you have limited knowledge of it. On the other hand, it is even more essential to the appropriate product if you want one that suits your test perfectly. So, it is always helpful to do some research on it before you finally make a purchase.
However, if you manage to spend a few minutes here, we can guarantee that you don’t have to visit any other site or anything to learn about gaming memory. Here, we will discuss everything you need to know to choose and buy the best gaming memory. Also, you will find a list of the best products here so that you can select the suitable one for yourself.
List Of Top 10 gaming memory
Our Recommended 10 Best gaming memory 2022
- High performance DDR4 memory illuminates your system with vivid, animated lighting from ten ultra-bright, individually addressable RGB LEDs per module.
- Take control with CORSAIR iCUE software and synchronize lighting across all your CORSAIR iCUE compatible products, including memory, fans, coolers, keyboards and more.
- Customize lighting profiles with millions of different patterns and colors, or create your own in CORSAIR iCUE software.
- Compatible with Intel and AMD DDR4 motherboards.
- Requires no extra wires or cables for a clean and seamless install.
- Ideal for gamers and performance enthusiasts
- Engineered for the latest AMD and Intel platforms
- XMP 2.0 support for automatic overclocking or run at JEDEC default profile
- Modern aluminum heat spreader available in multiple colors to match your system build or style
- Voltage - 1.35V
- Supports Intel Coffee Lake Processors and Intel Extreme Memory Profile (Intel XMP) Standards.
- Aluminum heat sink and low voltage of 1.35V enable fast heat dissipation and lower hardware power consumption.
- Speeds up to 3200 MT/s / Timing 16-18-18-38 / Voltage 1.35V / Unbuffered / 8GB based
- Backed by a lifetime warranty to promise complete services and technical support.
- Experience of benefits of a PC Memory Upgrade with the ability to run more demanding applications simultaneously, and at faster speeds, for a better, smoother, computing experience
- Extreme overclocked performance DDR4 Desktop Memory designed for PC enthusiasts and gamers and supports Intel XMP 2.0 Support
- Customize you PC’s color and lighting effects, without the need for additional cables or connectors using the supported Asus Aura Sync, Gigabyte RGB Fusion, MSI Mystic Light Sync and ASRock Polychrome Sync software
- Exceptional performance with a frequency speed of 3600MHz (PC4-28800), and backwards compatible with: 3200MHz, 3000MHz, 2933MHz, 2800MHz, 2666MHz, 2400MHz, 2133MHz
- CAS Latency of 18, 1.35 Volts
- In order to cope with the change of manufacturing process of the memory, TEAMGROUP will change the way of RGB lighting effects on DELTA RGB gaming memory from 2021. This is not a faulty or defective lighting, and does not affect the operation of lighting effects and software control.
- 120° ultra-wide-angle lighting effects; Asymmetrical, minimalist design, supports software synchronization
- Aluminum alloy cooling module with high heat transfer efficiency
- Supports XMP2.0 and one click overclocking technology; Selected high-quality IC chips
- Lifetime warranty
- Asymmetric cutting design heat spreader
- High quality aluminum forged heat spreader Hall-covered
- Support Intel XMP 2.0 smart overclocking technology
- Selected high quality IC chips
- Lifetime warranty
- Vibrant RGB colors let you enjoy an interactive gaming experience
- Level up your gaming experience with DDR4 overclocked performance
- Lexar RGB Sync allows you to synchronize your RGB lighting controls
- Optimized with latest Intel XMP 2.0 and supports AMD Ryzen platform, heat dissipation to keep things cool
- Lifetime limited product support
- Experience the benefits of a PC Memory Upgrade with the ability to run more demanding applications simultaneously, and at faster speeds, for a better, smoother, computing experience
- Extreme performance DDR4 desktop Memory designed for PC enthusiasts and gamers
- Exceptional performance with a frequency Speed of 3200MHz (PC4-25600), and backwards compatible with lower frequencies
- Cas latency of 16, 1. 35 Volts
- Intel XMP 2. 0 support
- Capacity: 16GB (2 x 8GB) 4000MHz DDR4 Kit
- Low-Latency; CL 16-16-16-36
- Compatibility: Tested across the latest Intel and AMD platforms for reliably fast performance
- Feature Overclock: XMP 2.0 Support for Automatic Overclocking
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
How To Choose The Best gaming memory
There are many times we usually buy something from the shop without any previous idea about it and end up buying the wrong product. And when it is something profound about the gaming memory you have to be even more sincere. It’s because once you pay for the faulty product, maybe you will never find a way to change it so quickly.
Whatever the product you want to buy for long-term use, you should learn about it before you buy it. Sometimes, your ignorance of the product can lead you to have a lost purchase, or the dishonest seller can blindfold you easily.
However, if you don’t want to end up buying the wrong gaming memory, you have to be careful about a few basic facts. And you will find a brief discussion on what you should look for it right below. Make sure not to skip any of them if you want to make a successful purchase.
Durability matters the most whatever product you are talking about. And so, you should always buy a durable one with good build material. Remember that not all the gaming memory in the market are durable and long-lasting.
So, while buying it, you should check the material quality and structure perfectly. A durable gaming memory can last longer than you expect. That’s the reason you check the durability issue first before buying one.
It doesn’t matter how expensive the product is; we never suggest buying a non-brand one. A brand refers to the quality of the product that is authenticated by a vast number of users. So, with a branded gaming memory, you can get more assurance.
Besides, most brands offer excellent product quality and genuine material. So, there will be no chance of having a fake product. Also, you will have super guarantee service according to the brand’s policy if there is any.
Next, you should check the size of the gaming memory. Undoubtedly, there are different sizes of it available in the market and online stores. Now, the question is which size of it is the most suitable for you. We will suggest you think about your requirements first.
Also, different sizes of gaming memory come in various price ranges. So, you have to think about your budget as well. One thing you should remember in this case is that it is better to think twice about the size as you will have no option left after you have made the purchase.
Different models of gaming memory come with different specifications. And that’s why you need to be careful while choosing the right one. We prefer checking out the details of the specific model before buying it. On the best gaming memory list, we have added the specification details of all recommended products.
You can definitely check the specification details properly to choose the most appropriate one for yourself. You better not prioritize the affordability over the specification at any cost. It’s because a good gaming memory with appreciable specification must be durable and worth the value.
Value for Money
Another essential thing you should check while buying the best gaming memory for sure. It’s about the value for money fact for the product. Often, we see many products have lower specifications with high price ranges. You should avoid them for sure.
Also, many products with affordable price ranges come with good specifications. In this case, make sure to check the brand.
Some non-brand products don’t actually carry the specifications they claim to have. So, while checking the value for the money factor, you should prioritize the brand matter for sure.
Lastly, you have to check the customer reviews of the specific product. It is the best way to learn about the honest details of the product. While reviewing the recommended product, we always check the customer review still if we have first had the experience of using the product.
The ratings and reviews will ensure you about all the positive and negative sides of that specific model. Even if you are not buying it from an online store, you can search on Google writing the model name to check the customer reviews.
But it would be best if you didn’t always believe the reviews blindly. It is better to make a decision based on what the majority of users say. You should count the negative review if there are only a few while the number of good ratings is huge.
Besides the above factors, you should also check the cost, portability, availability, warranty issue, etc. as well. Otherwise, you may not be successful in buying the best gaming memory.
1. Does Brand Matter When It Comes to The Best gaming memory?
Answer: Yes, the brand always matters, and it’s the same for any kind of product. And when it is about a gaming memory, you have to be careful about the brand for sure. Generally, a popular brand offers excellent customer service and guarantee. So, you should make sure to buy it from an authentic brand.
2. Is It Essential to Buy A gaming memory?
Answer: Of course, it is essential to buy a gaming memory, especially when you need it. It may cost a little more money, but this thong has a great essence in your daily life. And definitely, it will be very much helpful to make things easier. So, if you don’t have one at home, buy a new one from a good brand.
3. How Long Does A gaming memory Last?
Answer: Basically, a gaming memory last longer, and it can be about 3 to 4 years. But if you manage to use it properly, you can make it longer. So, the longevity of a gaming memory completely depends on how carefully you use it. In this case, we suggest you learn its proper use before buying one.
4. From Where Can I Buy the Best gaming memory?
Answer: The best way to buy a gaming memory is to make an order on the online marketplace. You can check on popular online marketplace like Amazon or eBay. Also, you can buy it from any authentic shop near your place. But make sure to check the quality while buying it from a shop. And if you buy it from an online marketplace, make sure to check the users’ reviews.
5. What Size of gaming memory Is Suitable for Me?
Answer: Undoubtedly, the most suitable size of gaming memory depends on your requirements. It may have different sizes and variations. We suggest choosing the size according to your budget and needs. Nothing too much bigger or smaller is good for general purposes. That’s why we recommend going for the medium size so that you can be satisfied with its performance.
6. Is It Better to Buy the Most Expensive gaming memory?
Answer: Yes, and No. If you need the most function of gaming memory to use, you should pay more and go for the most expensive one. And if you have no reason to use it for professional reasons or just want to buy for general purposes, just try a good model from a famous brand. Not all the branded gaming memory are expensive and you will get some cheap products too.
As you are not buying a gaming memory for one-time use, you should be careful while choosing it. The best gaming memory for yourself is a must-have, and you shouldn’t compromise the quality for money. Also, you should always choose it from a reputed brand that properly offers a warranty and service.
We have made a list after doing proper research and analyzing the first-hand experience of the users. Not only the listed products, but we also research other models too. But we end up getting those products as the best on all sides. So, you should definitely try any of those best gaming memory without any doubt.